We have now commenced offering a full lettings service in Jersey of houses and apartments with negotiable letting rates as well as management service. We work closely with local law firms to organise matters such as disputes and rental arrears collection.
We also operate a rental listing service only where the tenant pays the fee. We operate a simplified fee structure with details below. We pass the details on to the landlord having taken the viewing fee. If you wish to take advantage of this service please contact us.
- Rental Appraisal Visit
- Advertising of your property on our website.
- Audio tours on a sole agency*
- Advertising in our e-mail particulars
- Full written particulars on this website
- Undertaking reference checks via local reference agencies (where tenant pays fee)
- We do not charge a document fee for preparation of the lease
- market your property in our shop and on our website, Facebook pages and database mail outs and conduct viewings on your behalf
- obtain references in respect of the proposed tenant using local and national reference agencies and concentrate on finding the best tenant for your property.
- Search for suitable tenants through our database of registered tenants
- Upon successful letting we will prepare the draft lease in duplicate for signature by both parties
- Make the applications to the Population office
If you wish us to arrange the management of the property on your behalf there will be fees for management services and our service consists of:
- Free no obligation Rental Appraisal Visit
- Marketing of the Property.
- Accompanied Viewings.
- Tenant Applications, Credit and I.D. Checks.
- Preparing lease or licence. We do not charge a lease fee.
- Schedule of Condition, including photographic records of interior & garden.
- Liaison with utilities suppliers, Collection of Rent, Inspections, Repairs.
- Check in, including collection of a deposit plus one months rent or licence fee in advance.
- Credit monthly rental payments into landlords nominated bank account.
- Check tenants out at the end of the lease or licence
- Process deductions from deposit and notifying outgoing tenants of deductions
- Periodic visual inspections of the property
- Arrange repairs and liaise with contractors and arrange access to property
- All communications with the tenant
- Notice & Check Out
Listing service only. You need to supply us with the following details
- Property address
- Weekly rental
- Two or three photographs.
- Brief description and room details
- You conduct viewings and deal direct with prospective tenant.
Our tenant viewing fees are transparent.
For rents up to £200pw the tenant fee is £175.00 charged to the tenant.
For rentals up to £250pw the tenant viewing fee is £200.00 charged to the tenant.
For rentals between £250pw and £350pw the tenant viewing fee is £225 charged to the tenant.
For rentals above between £350pw and £500pw the viewing fee is £325
Prospective Tenants should register here on our website.
Please see Our Letting Fees page for details of our current rates.
*Annual lease renewal fee will be payable on renewal of lease