Who are we?
ND Holdings Limited t/a ND Estates, Nick Dodsley Estates and ND Luxury Living is based in St Helier, Jersey and deals on the Sales, Lettings and Management of Real Estate in the Island of Jersey. ND Holdings Limited registered office is situated at First Floor, Tower House, Bellozanne Road, St Helier, and operates its head office from 8b Spectrum, Gloucester Street, St Helier, Jersey,JE2 3DB.
Who owns this website?
ND Holdings Limited owns this website.
Types of personal data we collect
- Contact details
- Website visitor’s computer details
- Financial details and formal identification
How we handle personal data
- We only process your data in the way you would reasonably expect us to.
- We use your data to provide our services to you, respond to your enquiries, manage our relationship with you, meet our legal obligations, and improve our website.
- We keep the information we hold about you to a minimum.
- Some data you give us may be kept indefinitely.
- So long as we don’t need your data to meet regulatory requirements, you have a right to be forgotten upon request.
- Our website does include elements that track visitor activities so that we can improve it.
- Your personal data is not given to advertisers.
- Your personal data is never sold.
- Data is given to law enforcement only when legal process is followed.
- Affiliates, subsidiaries, and contractors are bound by the same privacy practices.
- Legal offices, surveyors and transacting parties when you have entered in to a sale or purchase of a property.
Justification for processing your data
|Types of personal data||How and why we process that data||Legal basis|
You may provide information about yourself by completing forms on our website or completing paper forms; You may initiate dialogue with us by telephone, email, messaging or otherwise; When you call our office, we may collect Calling Line Identification CLI) information or ask you for a telephone number to call you back on.
To correspond with you; To perform our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us and to provide you with any information, products and services that you have requested from us including but not limited to helping you to sell your property, or to find a property to purchase; valuing your property; and letting services; To notify you about changes to our products or services; To register attendees of property viewings in case of damage or theft of property.
You may provide information about yourself by completing forms.
You don't have to register to access our website, but we are in a better position to recommend specific properties or services that may be of potential interest to registered users. If you do not register, the personal data we collect from you will be limited to the specific enquiry you have made, and we will use that data for no other purpose.
Our legitimate interests
We require you to submit information to meet our regulatory requirements; We may ask to take copies of your ID documents and provide proof of address.
Verification of identity; Verification of Jersey Residential Status; Assessing tenancy applications, credit checks, collection, and dispute resolution activities; To detect and prevent fraud, unauthorised transactions, tax evasion and money laundering; Preventing unauthorised individuals from accessing, modifying or otherwise interfering with the integrity of the personal data we hold; Managing risk exposure and liabilities.
Our legitimate interests,
You may choose to send us your CV, or as an employee you may be obliged to provide us with personal data that is relevant to your specific employment contract or our general obligations as an employer
Evaluating and processing job applications; Contacting you regarding potential employment opportunities; Complying with employment law
Our legitimate interests, Employment contract
To improve our website.
To monitor performance of our website.
Our legitimate interests
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the period you are a customer of ND Holdings Limited. We shall retain your data only for as long as necessary in accordance with applicable laws.
On the closure of your account, we may keep your data for up to 10 years after you have cancelled your services with us. We may not be able to delete your data before this time due to our legal, regulatory, and/or accountancy obligations. We may also keep it for research or statistical purposes. We assure you that your personal data shall only be used for these purposes stated herein.
We encrypt your data when it is in transit to ensure that it cannot be read by anyone else. We use technologies like HTTPS for this website or Transport Layer Security for email.