Letting and Management Services
ND Estates offer full Letting and Management Services in Jersey for both houses and apartments. We work to the highest standards to guarantee that the letting of your property runs as smoothly as possible. We provide a proactive management approach to give you complete peace of mind.
Our Letting and Management fees are payable in advance as a lump sum upon signing of the lease.
Letting and Management Service Package
Letting and management of your property, incorporating renewal of the annual lease is 8.5% of the annual rental.
- Rental Appraisal Visit.
- Floor Plans, Aerial Plans, Google Street View (if available).
- Comprehensive Advertising Strategy - your property will be advertised via our website www.ndestates.com, all Social Media as well as our retail outlet. All suitable applicants registered on our database will be telephoned.
- Full written particulars are available via our website.
- Suitable applicants wishing to view your property can do so 6 days a week.
- **Credit reference checks together with personal and work references will be obtained for tenants.
- Preparation of the lease (in duplicate) for signature by the landlord and tenant, upon successful letting of the property. Preparation of Inventory and Condition Report* (including Photographic Schedule).
- Assisting the Landlord where requested with registration for the tenant’s deposit to be transferred via the Landlord’s nominated bank account to the Jersey MyDeposit scheme. Landlords are legally responsible for ensuring the deposit is paid in to the scheme. Fees are payable to the MyDeposit scheme.
- Assisting the tenant with details to enable initial rental payment to be transferred to the Landlord’s nominated bank account.
- Checking tenants in to the Property at commencement of the lease or licence.
- All viewings and the handover of the property are conducted by employees of ND Estates unless specifically requested otherwise by the Landlord.
- Letting fees are negotiable dependent on the level of service you require. The letting fee is payable in one sum at the beginning of the term.
- An annual lease renewal fee will become payable on any renewal of the lease.
- *Please see below.
Management Service only
- Arranging for any repairs, maintenance and inspections. Liaising with suppliers and arranging access to the property.
- All communications with the tenant conducted via our office.
- Annual check to provide Schedule of Condition, (including photographic records of interior & garden) plus preparation of exit Condition Report*
- Management fees commences at 7% of annual rental.
* Property Condition Reports.
- Report to comply with the RESIDENTIAL TENANCY (CONDITION REPORTS) (JERSEY) ORDER 2014.
- Photographic Schedule provided.
- Liaison with Landlord and Tenant.
- If you only require preparation of a Property Condition Report only, please call the office for details of our fees. The cost will be dependent on the size of your property.
We are an experienced team in both Residential and Block Management both through ND Estates and through our affiliated Company, ND Property Management Limited.
* Please note that if you require financial and taxation advice for letting a property you must speak with a suitably qualified accountant.
** Please note that references are provided on an "as is" basis and provide no guarantee of either rental payment or the suitability of the prospective tenants.
Prospective Tenants should register here on our website.