We advertise your property and conduct viewings on your behalf.
We also prepare a lease and condition report but thereafter you deal with the management of your property. Details of the service are listed here
- Rental Appraisal Visit.
- Floor Plans, Aerial Plans, Google Street View (if available).
- Comprehensive Advertising Strategy - your property will be advertised on, all our Social Media sites as well as our retail outlet. All suitable applicants registered on our database will be contacted.
- Full written particulars are available via our website.
- Suitable applicants wishing to view your property can do so 6 days a week.
- **Credit reference checks together with personal and work references will be obtained for tenants.
- Preparation of the lease (in duplicate) for signature by the landlord and tenant, upon successful letting of the property.
- Preparation of Inventory and Condition Report* (including Photographic Schedule) *(if required by Landlord) an additional fee will be required for us to conduct this.
- Assisting the Landlord where requested with registration for the tenant’s deposit to be transferred via the Landlord’s nominated bank account to the Jersey MyDeposit scheme. Landlords are legally responsible for ensuring the deposit is paid into the scheme. Fees are payable to the MyDeposit scheme.
- Assisting the tenant with details to enable initial rental payment to be transferred to the Landlord’s nominated bank account.
- Checking tenants into the Property at the commencement of the lease or licence.
- All viewings and the handover of the property are conducted by employees of ND Estates unless specifically requested otherwise by the Landlord.
- Letting fees are negotiable. The letting fee is payable in one sum at the beginning of the term of the lease.
- An annual lease renewal fee will become payable on any renewal of the lease.